Tuesday, October 26, 2021

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck?

many miracles and good things these past 2 weeks:)))

-baptism in brasov!!! A cute little girl in sora taylor's old area got baptized and we were able to go!
-I am in a trio now! The trio life has been quite an adjustment, but I am learning a lot and we are getting along.
-the miracle of the lost laptop! We lost our laptop on the train and it was MIRACOUSLY WAITING FOR US at the train station an hour after we left it. 
-baptism in pitesti! There was a baptism in my old area pitesti, and it was the cutest!  Alexandra had the sweetest testimony and the spirt was so strong there! 
-delegation! As the media leaders, we have LOTS to do and with our new trio situation we absorbed a whole new area, and now we are even more busy. Which is amazing, but we are struggling to stay on top of it all, so we came up with a nice delegation plan of media to help ourselves out a bit and give other missionaries some responsibilities! 
-wood chopping! I'd call my self a lumberjack now. We had a district activity where we were able to help a member out by chopping A LOT of wood at his house to help him prepare for winter.
-our new friend Andreea! We actually just had a lesson with her today, and she is GOLDEN and the sweetest! She is a mom with three kids and we are so excited to keep teaching her!
-it is sunny and the weather has been quite perfect this past week! 

I have been thinking a lot lately about this quote from Brad Wilcox's talk from this most recent conference, "God loves us as we are, but He also loves us too much to leave us this way."

Life is about change. This gospel is about change. Repentance is about change. I am so grateful for the changes I have experienced in my time so far as a missionary. I am grateful for the love God has for me, that he helps me through experiences and challenges to change and become more like Him. I am excited keep growing and progressing and changing for the rest of my life. 

What is one thing you can change this week?

Sora Tobler:)












No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...