Friday, October 22, 2021

krazy week

Quite a crazy week if I do say so myself! Sora Taylor and I were all over the place! 

-wednesday we were in bucuresti for a "return and report" training and presented on love and the love of christ to all our missionaries! It was SO GOOD, and probably one of our best presentations yet. I'm so thankful that the spirit was there and able to speak through us
-Thursday we were quite frazzled and had to present at mission leadership conference as well, this presentation was not as good, and was super humbling for us! We got a lot of hard questions asked to us, and the discussion we led was slightly de-railed, but ya know, you win some you lose some, and it was quite a learning experience for us!
-friday we took a little day trip to sora taylor's old area so she could get her second dose of the vaccine! 2.5 hours one way on the train with a little 1 hour break, and then 2.5 hours back! At least the view from the train was quite gorgeous with lots of fall leaves
-conference with our branch! We had the cutest little get-together/activity with our branch before we all watched conference together Saturday night. Because of the time difference we watched the saturday morning session translated live in Romanian with our members at 7:00 Saturday night! We put together a little jeopardy game to play with everyone beforehand and ordered some KFC. KFC is a big deal here and it was quite the hit
-Our golden friend Naomi watched conference on Sunday with her family 😲😲😲😲 mega miracle for us that they even watched it, and even better, they said they LOVED IT. please pray for Naomi and her family and that she and her family will continue to open their hearts to the restored gospel!! We need your prayers!!

While I loved all of conference and the things that were said, I have been trying to focus a lot more on how I feel while watching conference/listening to the prophets and apostles of the Lord speak. As I listen not only with my ears, but with my heart, I'm able receive revelation and inspiration for myself and the holy ghost is able to speak to me. 

I challenge you to listen again to general conference, focusing not necessarily on what you hear but what you feel. I can promise that the holy ghost will speak to you:))

I want to hear what you got out of conference:) 

email me about your favorite talk or something something you learned! 

Sora Tobler 














No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...