Monday, December 13, 2021

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania 🇷🇴

1. My favorite ward sisters 
2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (a traditional romanian dish I have yet grown to like)
3. Diana!!! One of my forever life-long friends made here
4. Santa with a book of Mormon
5. A fun district activity outside on the streets advertising light the world! 

These past 18 months have been the hardest and most fulfilling of my life. I would not trade this time for anything, and am so grateful for how much I have grown closer to my Savior Jesus Christ. My heart is so full of love for Christ, the forever friends I have made here, the strong members who have been such great examples to me, and friends and family back home who have supported me from across oceans. 
I can't think of a better way I would have wanted to spend this time of my life, and I will be forever grateful for the sacred experiences I have had. I know our Savior lives. 

This is His church and He directs it. 
He loves me, He loves you, and He loves each and every one of us. 

See you soon:)
Sora Tobler











No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...