Monday, November 15, 2021

men are that they might have joy

long time no talk:)) 

still in romania. But can you believe it?!?!! I'll be coming home in 4 weeks:,) 

These past couple of weeks have been so good and I have been able to feel so much Joy. 
I love being missionary and I love seeing how much Joy the gospel brings my life and the lives of others. 

"25 Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy." 

God wants us to have JOY. 

I find Joy in my Savior, the beauties of the earth, my friends here in Romania and at home, my family, music, the scriptures, good food, smiles, and the list goes on and on...

Life is joyful if we make it so.

Try to look for the Joy this week;)

Love you all and see you soon
Sora Tobler 

(PS if you still read my emails 17 months later, send me a picture of something you did this week) ;)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...