Monday, August 30, 2021

meatball muffins

You know the drill, here are some highlights from this week:

-we made banana muffins this week and 2 of our members thought they were meatballs. Another recipient thought we were at his door with "the priesthood" (the words for "muffins" and "priesthood" are unfortunately very similar)
- It somehow became fall overnight! Had to break out some sweaters this week
- We love prayer! We thought we lost our keys on one of our walks home and had a good Lil panic attack trying to find them as it was already very late and dark outside. Said a quick prayer and found the keys in sora Anderson's backpack (which we had already thoroughly searched) 
- accidently signed up for tennis lessons!
- Sent out a total of 100 referrals from our Instagram page! 
- Finally got in contact with a less active member who hasn't been in contact with missionaries for a good long while now! She was so happy to see us and even gave us some of her aloe Vera plant on our way out the door. She recommended we use it as a face moisturizer "to help with aging" 
- one of our friends after our lesson with her at the church was FLOORED when we told her that we didn't live at the church and just go there practically everyday. She was somehow convinced that we live there full-time like nuns.

One of my favorite verses from this week, "26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them."

Love you all and hope you have an amazing week:)
Sora Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...