Monday, August 23, 2021

a very riveting round of bingo

Hello hello! I apologize for the missing email from last week.... I just never got around to writing one.
to fill you all in on what you have missed these past 2 weeks, here is the highlight reel:

- our friend Florea is still progressing lots! He came to our ward activity on Wednesday, we had a lesson with him on Saturday, and he came to church on Sunday! 
- The ward activity was actually a major success. 
We "hired" elder and sisters Matthews (a senior couple in bucuresti) to be our party planners, and they did a great job. Sora Matthews came prepared with games, snacks, prizes, and we basically didn't have to do any work. We also played some bingo which was quite exciting. Lots of our members ended up showing up and while the power in the chapel went out half way through, it was a good time.
-we helped our sweet members order some garments. The church website still isn't translated into Romanian, so to order things from the church website, a lot of the members need our help.
-we love the Ruckers!!! The mission president and his wife are the actual best, and I am constantly amazed at the sacrifices that they make for us.

I am so very grateful for repentance! 
Daily repentance, hourly repentance, etc. 
Part of me falsely believed that by this point in my mission, I would be a "perfect" missionary, but that is not how life works. I am still messing up all the time, but through the atonement of Jesus Christ and through repentance, I am able to keep trying, get back up, and start again! 
Take the time to repent daily this week! 
Repentance is positive! 
Repentance is change! 

Love you all lots! 
Sora Tobler 













No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...