Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Ghost Stories

-my new comp is sora Taylor! She is fun and so funny and I am so excited for this transfer!

-p-day we went to our local princess castle and took some last p-day pictures as a companionship, and took a stroll around the castle grounds.
-Wednesday was transfer day, and unfortunately our train didn't leave until later in the day, which meant that we spent the whole day waiting for the train. Our sweet 100-year old member, mihai, told us he could meet us at the train station to help us with our luggage, even though we were not sure how much of a help he could be, bless him.
-alsooo on Wednesday, the APs called me telling me that I would be staying in bucarest with my new comp sora Taylor for a couple days to do some meetings and meet with President and sister Rucker who were in town. They also told sora Taylor and I that we were going to dinner with them and President and sister Rucker at the JW Marriott in București whichhh was quite the experience, let me tell you.
-we did some presentations for new missionaries coming into the country, and it was so fun to be around their new missionary spirit!! Makes me want to recommit and be just as happy and excited about the work as they are.
-Almost missed our train back to ploiesti because we were stuck in the line at Subway, don't fret though, we made the train, my sandwich was very good, and we met a cute new friend named Vera sitting across from us on the train.
-Being the very skilled mathematician that I am, I realized all the ads that we were currently running would go WAYYY over what we actually have in our budget to spend, this means we had to emergency stop some of our ads and posts that we were running which is unfortunate, but you know, what can you do?!!

I have a question for you all this week and feel free to email me your response! What do you do every day that requires you to exercise your faith? 

love you all:))
sora tobler







No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...