Monday, March 1, 2021

train game

A week for the books.

We had a little movie family night with the 2 youth in our ward and our branch president last Monday night:) and while maria and cosmin, the youth, really weren't into the church movie that we watched(that had really bad Romanian subtitles lol) it was still a fun time and we ordered and ate pizza 

Had an exchange with sora rytting. She has only been here for about 4 weeks and all I can say is I forgot how hard it was to be brand new in the country and not know how to speak in Romanian at all! It was cool to see how far I've come and how far I'll still hopefully improve in the next 9 months. 

Highlight of the week- our district activity. Since we have not been allowed to get together with our districts practically at all since I arrived, President Rucker (who is actually the best) has given us permission to take a day in every transfer for the rest of the year to travel and get together and do something fun all together so we can build some mission unity haha. So this week on friday night the sister here in sibiu headed out to meet the rest of our district in cluj (which is another city a couple hours north of us) we left our apartment at 11:00 on friday night, and got to cluj at 5.00 in the morning on saturday! We had to change trains in the middle of the night, wait at a a train station in the middle of nowhere for a couple of hours, but we made it safely to cluj and the elders had breakfast waiting for us at the church. We did some service, filmed a video, and walked around the city and it was one a overall really good day!

As expected, sora anderson is getting transferred and I am kind of sad about it because we are literally the bestest of friends and had a great time together!!:,( but I'm excited for my new comp sora sorenson.
















I finished the Book of Mormon again this week and all I can say is that I KNOW that is is true and the word of God! Every time I read it I receive a feeling that it is true!! So grateful for the Book of Mormon in my life and if you haven't read it, you should! Make reading scriptures a priority in your life! I know you will be blessed! 

Love you all 
Sora Tobler 

No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...