Saturday, July 18, 2020

only 1 more week of home MTC :') week 5

 Buna seara everyone!

Hope everyone had a very good week:)

This past week went by SO FAST. I think I blinked once on Monday and now it is Saturday lol. I only have 11 days left at my house and am kind of stressing about leaving next Tuesday, but I am ultimately soo excited to go to Atlanta and get started teaching.

Our TRC this week in Romanian went really well. The lady we were teaching started crying and even I started getting a little misty eyed even though I didn't fully understand the very emotional story of an orphan boy in Romania that I think maybe had Polio but I'm not quite sure....

Romanian grammar is a doozy and if I hear one more thing about accusative/dative cases or stressor/indicators I might not make it. Just kidding haha I know that "...In the strength of the lord thou canst do all things'' (Alma 20:4). With the Lord's help, I'll be able to understand Romanian grammar eventually lol.

I'd love to hear from you all! Email me!

Ciao Ciao:)))


a corona family self-timer picture



[A very very simplified version of Come Thou Fount (coming soon...)]


No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...