Saturday, July 31, 2021

Castle and a Talent Show

Bună bună bună. 

Can't believe I am writing yet another email. The weeks are seriously flying by so so fast. Some great little memories from this week:

-on p-day we went to a castle. An actual princess castle and I seriously felt like I was in one of the Princess Diary movies. It was a very good time, and a p-day very well spent.
-our 9 year old friend Alex is still so excited to be baptized and we love our lessons with him. We played a very riveting board game about the plan of salvation with him and his family in our last lesson and it was quite fun.
-a random lady reached out to me on facebook asking if someone named Ryan Tobler was my uncle. He had served in on of the US military bases here in Romania with his family and had apparently made a very good impression on this one lady. And while I can confidently tell you that I don't have any uncles named Ryan Tobler, through him I have started talking to this cute little Romanian lady! 
-since my new calling as media leader, we are in lots of meetings. And this past week we met with someone in salt lake who was giving us a nice rundown on some of our media stats. We have received over 3,000 referrals through just some of the stuff we have been posting on Facebook and instagram the past couple of months and we are one of the leading missions! The work just keeps moving forward.
-we had a fun district activity this week at an assisted living home. We put on a cute little music talent show for them and it was actually kind of the best. They started singing and clapping, and some of them even started crying and it was so sweet. They also served us a great big Romanian lunch afterwards and it was a good day. 
-went to bucuresti for an exchange and to also to record a song!! Two other Elders and I have a music project in the works and it is some pretty exciting stuff. 

One of my favorite questions that I have been asking myself lately is, "what would I do if I had more faith?" 
It has totally changed how I have been going about every day, and how I have been doing the work. I have seen MIRACLES as I exercise more faith in everything I do. 

Ask yourself this question this week and see how much more you can do as you exercise faith and have more faith! 

Vă iubim!!
Sora Tobler 






No comments:

Post a Comment

see you soon!

some pictures from my last full week here in romania   1. My favorite ward sisters  2. Sora Taylor with an unappetizing plate of sarmalele (...